Travel Insurance for Your Annual Travels
If you are planning to take multiple trips this year, Arch RoamRight’s Multi-Trip travel insurance plan is right for you.
Arch RoamRight’s Multi-Trip Annual travel insurance takes all of the great features from our single-trip travel insurance plans and expands it into convenient annual coverage.
Rather than buying a whole new travel insurance plan every time you need to travel, you can just purchase Arch RoamRight’s Multi-Trip insurance plan with the optional upgrades that you need. You’ll stay covered for an unlimited number of trips in a plan
year – up to 30 consecutive days in length for each trip – anywhere in the world.
To help decide if annual trip insurance is right for you, speak with an Arch RoamRight representative via live chat or contact us today. We’re here to help you select the travel
insurance plan that’s right for you and your trip.
Why You Need Annual Travel Insurance
Arch RoamRight realizes many travelers want to take advantage of our travel insurance benefits on an annual basis
and every traveler has different needs. That’s why we offer multi-trip annual travel insurance.
Annual travel insurance is great for those who plan on taking multiple trips throughout the year, such as:
- Wanderlust travelers, such as travel bloggers, who take multiple trips every year
- Those with a high likelihood of taking trips at a moment’s notice throughout the year
- Business travelers who travel frequently
By purchasing an annual travel insurance plan, you are able to book trips throughout the course of your coverage year without having to worry about securing another travel insurance quote or purchasing additional coverage, taking one complication out
of traveling at a moment’s notice. There is no need to notify us when you are embarking on an additional trip as long as you are within your coverage dates, will not be traveling for more than 30 days on a single trip, and have not exceeded your allotted
trip costs for your plan.
Our annual travel insurance plan features all of the benefits that can be found in our single-trip travel insurance plans, including, but not limited to, Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Baggage Delay, Emergency Medical Coverage, and
a waiver of the Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Exclusion (if all the criteria for eligibility are met; see criteria below in the FAQs).
Frequently Asked Questions about our Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance
- How do I get a quote for an annual travel insurance policy?
To obtain a multi-trip travel insurance quote, use the following information to complete the travel insurance quote form:
- Permanent Residence: Select your state of residency from the drop down list
- Coverage for: Select “Annual”
- Departure Date: Use tomorrow's date. Plans will go into effect at 12:01 a.m. on the day after purchase.
- Return Date: Use tomorrow's date. Coverage will remain in effect for one year from the purchase date.
- Trip Deposit Date: Use date of purchase
- Trip Cost: Enter the level of trip cancellation coverage you want to insure for the year - $2,500, $5,000, $7,500, or $10,000
- Dates of Birth: Enter travelers date of birth using format: mm/dd/yyyy
- My first trip is not until later in the year, can I still buy an annual travel insurance policy now?
Yes, you can still purchase an annual travel insurance plan now even if the date of your first trip isn’t until later in the year. You should still enter tomorrow’s date as your departure date. Since your benefits take effect the day after purchased,
you will be eligible for pre-trip benefits leading up to your trip such as trip cancellation.
In order to be eligible for coverage for your first trip, you must purchase your annual travel insurance plan within 30 days of the initial trip deposit of your first trip.
- What if I do not know my total trip cost for the year when I am obtaining a quote?
If you do not know your total trip cost for the year at the time you obtain your quote, we recommend that you make an educated estimation as to the lowest trip cost tier you are not likely to reach.
The trip cost tiers for the annual travel insurance policy are $2,500, $5,000, $7,500, or $10,000.
For example, if you believe your annual trip cost will be $6,000, then you should enter $7,500 as your trip cost.
You are eligible to increase your trip cost within 14 days of your purchase if you have not already departed on your first trip. To increase the trip cost within 14 days of purchase contact our customer service team at 1-800-699-3845,
Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 9:00PM ET.
- What if I exceed my insured trip cost for my coverage period?
If you exceed the insured trip cost during your annual travel insurance plan’s coverage period, you will need to buy additional travel insurance coverage for the exceeding trip(s).
You can purchase additional coverage for the additional trip(s) as a separate policy online or on the phone by contacting our customer service team at 1-855-762-6744, Monday through Friday 8:30AM
to 9:00PM ET.
- Do I need to notify you that I will be traveling prior to every trip?
No, you do not need to notify us prior to every trip you take provided that you are still within the coverage dates of your annual travel insurance policy, you will not be on a single trip for longer than 30 days, and have not already exceeded your
allotted trip costs for your plan.
- Am I limited in the number of trips I can take each year under the policy?
You are not limited to the number of trips you take during your coverage year, however, you cannot be on a single trip for longer than 30 days, and you cannot exceed the total trip cost that for which you obtained coverage.
- What happens if I have a trip that exceeds 30 days in length?
Trips that exceed 30 days in length are not eligible for coverage under the Arch RoamRight annual travel insurance plan. A trip officially ends when a traveler returns to their home address listed on their policy.
For coverage for trips longer than 30 days, an additional travel insurance policy must be purchased for that trip. You can get a quote for that trip by entering the corresponding
information into the travel insurance quote form and selecting Coverage For “general travel.”
- Are my traveling companions also covered under my annual travel insurance policy?
Unless your traveling companion was a listed traveler on the purchased annual travel insurance policy, they are not covered under your Arch RoamRight annual travel insurance.
A traveling companion can obtain a single-trip quote or an annual travel insurance quote for themselves by completing the travel insurance quote form on the homepage.
- What are the criteria that must be met in order to qualify for the waiver of Pre-Existing Conditions Exclusion?
To be eligible for the Pre-Existing Conditions Exclusion to be waived, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Purchase your travel insurance plan within 21 days of making your first trip payment;
- Insure the entire non-refundable cost of your trip;
- Must not be disabled† from travel at the time your premium is paid; an
- This must be your first and only booking for this same time period and destination.
†For definitions, please refer to the policy.
How do I renew my annual travel insurance plan?
You can renew your annual travel insurance plan by contacting our customer service team at email@example.com or at 1-800-699-3845, Monday through Friday
8:30AM to 9:00PM ET.
Schedule of Coverage and Services
Download the complete policy for your state of residency.
(Note: Not available to residents of the state of Oregon.)
|| Maximum Limit Per Person Per Year*
| Trip Cancellation
|| Trip Cost
| Trip Interruption
|| Trip Cost
| Trip Delay
| Missed Connection
| Baggage Delay
| Baggage & Personal Effects
| Emergency Medical Expense
| Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains
| Accidental Death and Dismemberment
| Waiver of Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Exclusion
| Political & Natural Disaster Evacuation
| Non-Insurance Services
| Medical & Travel Assistance
*Benefits are provided on an aggregate basis. The maximum limits are applied to the entire policy term (one year).
** Maximum of One (1) Occurrence Per Year.