Compare Our Plans
Arch RoamRight's plans combine trip cancellation and travel benefits with medical benefits to help protect your financial investment and your physical health while traveling.
Plans Including Travel Benefits and Medical Benefits
Arch RoamRight offers three levels of travel insurance packages that include both trip cancellation and travel medical benefits:
- Elite - our highest benefit limits, this plan includes cancel for work reason coverage
- Preferred - our most flexible plan with lots of options for coverages like medical and AD&D upgrades and more
- Essential - our lowest cost trip cancellation plan that includes emergency medical and evacuation benefits
We also offer two additional plans, Pro and Pro Plus, which are available through travel suppliers, such as agents and tour operators.
We invite you to compare the travel insurance plans, as well as examine the optional upgrade features available on each plan. You can also get an instant quote for the travel insurance and optional upgrades you want, or speak with an Arch RoamRight representative to answer travel insurance questions or help you determine which package and options are best for you and your trip. You can talk to our highly-rated customer service team at 800-699-3845.
All travel insurance packages include Assistance Services. Details about Arch RoamRight Trip Cancellation Insurance and Travel Medical Insurance are also available.
Please note that optional coverage is applicable only when specifically requested on the application and the appropriate additional premium has been paid and purchase confirmed on your Confirmation of Benefits.
For a more detailed comparison of all products, please visit our travel insurance products page.
Compare Travel Insurance Plans: Essential, Preferred, & Elite
We know everyone’s travel plans are different, that is why we have three plan options presented on RoamRight.com. These three plans have varying benefits limits, optional upgrades, and early purchase benefits. Knowing the difference between these plans could help you to pick which plan is the best for your unique travel needs.
This list is not meant to be a full comparison between the three Arch RoamRight plans. Before purchasing, you should read the policy documents for each plan.
- Pre-Existing Conditions Exclusion waiver is only available with Preferred and Elite: If one of the main reasons you are purchasing travel insurance is because you will be traveling with a pre-existing condition and you are interested in the Pre-Existing Conditions Exclusion waiver, you should focus on the Preferred and Elite plans since this feature is not available with the Essential plan. Of course, you must first qualify for the Pre-Existing Conditions Exclusion waiver. You can read more about what criteria must first be met before qualifying for the Pre-Existing Conditions Exclusion waiver.
- Cancel for Any Reason upgrade is only available with Preferred and Elite: For many people, the Cancel for Any Reason optional upgrade is a must have when they are shopping for travel insurance. And we understand – life happens! If this is you, you should look at the Preferred and Elite plans when you compare travel insurance plans on RoamRight.com. This is also true for New York residents looking for the Cancel for Fortuitous Reasons upgrade.
- If you plan to participate in hazardous sports, the Elite plan is a good option: Under most travel insurance plans, coverage for hazardous sports is not available with the base plan and requires an optional upgrade if you want coverage. The Arch RoamRight Elite plan features this optional upgrade, while the Preferred and Essential plans do not. For a list of hazardous sports, you can visit our Hazardous Sports Upgrade page.
- Higher benefit limits with Elite and Preferred for benefits such as Evacuation & Repatriation, Accidental Death, and more: The Arch RoamRight Elite travel insurance plan offers the highest benefit limits among our three plans while the Preferred travel insurance plan offers benefit limits higher than you can find with the Essential travel insurance plan. To see these benefit limits, click on the names of the plans mentioned above.
Articles To Help Compare Travel Insurance Plans
How to Select a Travel Insurance Plan
We know there is a lot to consider when you are shopping around for travel insurance. We compiled a list of things for you to consider that will hopefully make the process a little easier for you. Read More ->
How to Compare Travel Insurance Companies
While also comparing travel insurance plans, you also have to make sure you compare the companies providing the insurance. What are some things you need to consider when you are comparing travel insurance companies? Read More ->