Major Tourist Attractions: Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Palace of Versailles, Notre Dame de Paris, Arc de Tiomphe, French Riviera
France Travel Insurance
Arch RoamRight offers travel insurance for U.S. residents traveling to France. Whether you need travel insurance to help protect the expenses you’ve paid into your vacation, or short-term travel medical insurance while you’re in France, we have several travel insurance plans for you to choose from. Get started by completing our quote form above.
Undoubtedly, France has cemented itself as one of the top travel destinations in the world. From romantic movies set in Paris to the iconic images of the French Riviera, the allure of traveling in France is undeniable.
Geographically speaking, France is an amazingly diverse country. This diversity has helped France evolve into the popular tourist destination it is today. Boasting everything from prestigious wine-growing regions like Bordeaux to world-class skiing in
the Alps, traveling to France gives something for everyone.
France’s influence on gastronomy is undeniable. From paving the way for many younger wine regions around the world to its influence on traditional French culinary techniques in contemporary cooking, French culture and history have a global impact.
In addition to all its cultural contributions, France is a key destination for history buffs. Populated since the Neolithic period, France has seen the rise and fall of the Roman Empire, experienced Feudalism, and survived two world wars. With well over
40,000 classified historic monuments, France is one of the largest historical centers in Europe. Some of the top historical cities to visit include Paris, Lyon, Nice, Bordeaux, Strasbourg and more.
When you travel in France you can:
- View the lights of Paris from atop the Eiffel Tower
- Tour the Gardens of Versailles
- Catch a glimpse of the Mona Lisa in the Musee du Louvre
- Explore Notre Dame cathedral in Paris
- Visit Mont-St-Michel, the Benedictine monastery founded in 966
- Catch some rays on the beaches of one of the famed cities of the French Riviera
- Tour one of France’s world-renowned wine regions
- Sample gourmet French cheeses, pastries, and desserts
- Suit up for a day of skiing in the French Alps
- Hop the border to Monaco, one of the smallest and most densely populated countries in the world
- Step back in time at the prehistoric caves of Dordogne in Southwest France
- Pay your respects at WWI battlefields and cemeteries
- Walk along the beaches of Normandy and other D-Day spots
Address: 2 Avenue Gabriel
Phone:01 43 12 22 22