Travel insurance for your vacation
There are any number of events that could keep you from traveling. Having the right travel insurance gives you coverage while you plan, book, and take your vacation.
Travel Insurance for Vacations
You’ve saved for months – and sometimes longer – to go on vacation. What would you do if you suddenly could not go? With vacation insurance from Arch RoamRight, you may be able to recoup those pre-paid, nonrefundable expenses if you had to cancel for
a covered reason.
Reasons for Vacation Insurance
Arch RoamRight’s travel insurance plans cover cancellation and trip interruption reasons such as:*
- Sickness, injury and death of you, your travel companion, your destination host, or your family
- Jury duty, subpoenaed, etc.
- Destruction of primary residence
- Traffic accident while en route to your destination
- Terrorist attack in your destination
- Revocation of military leave
- Worker’s strike
- Weather events
- Bankruptcy of your travel supplier
- Being terminated or laid off from a job
- Natural disaster
- You discover you’re pregnant
- A family member is giving birth
- The school year is unexpectedly extended
*For a complete listing, please refer to your policy.
Not Just Trip Cancellation Insurance
When you have vacation insurance, you'll not only be covered if you have to cancel your trip for one of the reasons above, but you'll also have:
- Trip delay and trip interruption benefits,
- Lost luggage assistance and coverage,
- Emergency medical coverage,
- Emergency evacuation coverage,
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance, and
- Much more.
Coverage For All Types of Vacations
Many people think that vacation travel insurance is only for international trips. However, Arch RoamRight’s plans cover all sorts of leisure trips, including cruises, road trips, honeymoons, family vacations, and family reunions – whether they are domestic
It’s important to make sure you have the right type of travel insurance coverage for your vacation. The plan you select should have coverage that is sufficient for your destination and your activities. If you’re participating in a skydiving adventure
that’s far from a hospital, you’ll need a different plan than if you were driving across the United States in a rental car.
If you’re not sure what type of plan you need, then compare Arch RoamRight’s plans, or get a quote. You can also call 1-800-699-3845 or chat with a representative online.
Vacation Travel Tips
Five Vacation Situations in Need of Family Travel Insurance
Many things can derail a family vacation, especially when kids are involved. Here are five situations where travel insurance can come in handy. Read More->
Hurricanes & Your Vacation: A Few Things You Should Know
Many popular vacation destinations are at risk during hurricane season. Learn from our travel experts how to prepare for travel during hurricane season. Read More->
4 Ways Not to Freak Out When Weather Impacts a Trip
Weather is one of the few parts of our vacations that we cannot control. These tips of what to do before and during your trip should help you manage unfavorable weather on your trip. Read More->