There are any number of events that could keep you from traveling. And without proper travel insurance, you may lose our on your investment.
Travel Insurance For Vacations
You’ve saved for months – and sometimes longer – to go on vacation. What would you do if you suddenly could not go? With vacation insurance from RoamRight, you’ll be able to recoup those pre-paid, nonrefundable expenses if you had to cancel for a covered
Reasons for Vacation Insurance
RoamRight’s travel insurance plans cover cancellation reasons such as:*
- Sickness, injury and death of you, your travel companion, your destination host, or your family
- Jury duty, subpoenaed, etc.
- Destruction of primary residence
- Traffic accident while en route to your destination
- Terrorist attack in your destination
- Revocation of military leave
- Worker’s strike
- Weather events
- Bankruptcy of your travel supplier
- Being terminated or laid off from a job
- Natural disaster
- You discover you’re pregnant
- A family member is giving birth
- The school year is unexpectedly extended
*For a complete listing, please refer to your plan’s description of coverage.
Looking for a more comprehensive cancellation policy? Consider upgrading to
Cancel For Any Reason insurance.
Not Just Trip Cancellation Insurance
When you have vacation insurance, you'll not only be covered if you have to cancel your trip for one of the reasons above, but you'll also have trip delay and trip interruption benefits, as well as baggage assistance, emergency medical and evacuation
coverage, and much more.
Coverage For All Types of Vacations
Many people think that vacation travel insurance is only for international trips. However, RoamRight’s plans cover all sorts of
leisure trips, including
family vacations, and
It’s important to make sure you have the right type of travel insurance coverage for your vacation. The plan you select should have coverage for your destination and your activities. If you’re participating in a skydiving adventure that’s far from a
hospital, you’ll need a different plan than if you were driving across the United States in a rental car.
If you’re not sure what type of plan you need, then compare RoamRight’s plans, or get a quote. You can also call 1-800-699-3845 or chat with a representative online.