Major Tourist Attractions: Niagra Falls, CN Tower, Toronto Zoo, Canada's Wonderland, Banff National Park
The largest country in North America and the second largest in the world, no single trip to Canada is enough to capture the whole spirit of "The Great White North." Every region adds its own nuances to a unique Canadian narrative that's impossible to pin down in a few quick words.
In spite of its size and importance in the world, many tourists don’t know as much about Canada as other destinations. Canada is known for its massive size and relatively untouched wilderness. Even though its neighbor is the United States, its history could not be more different and instead is a unique mixture of distinct cultural influences over the years. Not quite North American and not quite European, Canada is instead distinctly Canadian.
From dizzying alpine scenery and oceanscapes to seafaring villages and modern world-class cities, Canada is a buffet of possibilities appealing to even the pickiest of travelers. Whether you're craving a shot of adrenaline, a dash of old European culture, or a patch of wilderness all to your own, Canada is that one familiar destination you've always dreamed of visiting, and will never want to leave.
Traveling in Canada you can:
- Watch the Northern Lights in the remote Northwest Territory
- Enjoy some of the best international cuisine in the world in downtown Toronto
- Camp amongst some of the most pristine lakes in the world in Saskatchewan
- Shush down world class hills in Banff
- Be transported to Old France in Quebec City
- Munch on the unofficial national dish, poutine in Montreal
- Marvel at the intense green landscapes of Vancouver and British Columbia
- Island hop through the formidable Maritimes
Address: 490 Sussex Drive