Trip Cancellation Insurance for All of Your Trips in a Year
If you are planning to take multiple trips this year, and want trip cancellation insurance only, RoamRight’s Multi-Trip is right for you.
RoamRight’s Multi-Trip Annual Trip Cancellation insurance takes all of the great features from our normal
Trip Cancellation insurance and expands it into a convenient annual contract.
Annual trip insurance for cancellation is great if you plan on taking multiple trips throughout the year. Rather than buying a whole new travel insurance plan every time you need to travel, you can just purchase RoamRight’s Multi-Trip insurance plan with the optional upgrades that you need. You’ll stay covered for an unlimited number of trips in a plan year anywhere in the world. A trip is defined as a scheduled trip of 30 days or less in length; and is 100 miles or more from Your primary residence for which coverage is elected and the premium is paid.
To help decide if annual trip insurance is right for you, speak with a RoamRight representative via live chat or
contact us today. We’re here to help you select the travel insurance plan that’s right for you and your trip.
How to Prepare a Multi-Trip Quote
When completing the quote form on this page, please use the following information:
- Permanent Residence: Select your state of residency from the drop down list
- Departure Date – Use tomorrow's date. Plans will go into effect at 12:01 a.m. on the day after purchase.
- Return Date – Use tomorrow's date. Coverage will remain in effect for one year from the purchase date.
- Trip Deposit Date – Use date of purchase
- Trip Cost - Enter the level of trip cancellation coverage you want to insure for the year - $2,500, $5,000, $7,500, or $10,000
- Dates of Birth - Enter travelers date of birth using format: mm/dd/yyyy
Schedule of Coverage and Services
Download the complete policy for your state of residency.
(Note: Not available to residents of the state of Oregon.)
||Maximum Limit Per Person Per Year* |
||Trip Cost |
||Trip Cost |
|Baggage & Personal Effects
|Emergency Medical Expense
|Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains
|Accidental Death and Dismemberment
|Waiver of Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Exclusion
|Political & Natural Disaster Evacuation
|Non-Insurance Services |
|Medical & Travel Assistance
*Benefits are provided on an aggregate basis. The maximum limits are applied to the entire policy term (one year).
** Maximum of One (1) Occurrence Per Year.