Trip Cancellation Insurance for All of Your Trips in a Year
If you are planning to take multiple trips this year, and want trip cancellation insurance only, RoamRight’s Multi-Trip is right for you.
RoamRight’s Multi-Trip Annual Trip Cancellation insurance takes all of the great features from our normal
Trip Cancellation insurance and expands it into a convenient annual contract.
Annual trip insurance for cancellation is great if you plan on taking multiple trips throughout the year. Rather than buying a whole new travel insurance plan every time you need to travel, you can just purchase RoamRight’s Multi-Trip insurance plan with the optional upgrades that you need. You’ll stay covered for an unlimited number of trips in a plan year – up to 30 consecutive days in length for each trip – anywhere in the world.
RoamRight realizes many travelers want to take advantage of
Multi-Trip annual trip insurance benefits and every traveler has different needs. That’s why we offer not only Multi-Trip annual trip cancellation insurance, but annual
Multi-Trip Medical insurance plans as well.
To help decide if annual trip insurance is right for you, speak with a RoamRight representative via live chat or
contact us today. We’re here to help you select the travel insurance plan that’s right for you and your trip.
How to Prepare a Multi-Trip Quote
When completing the quote form on this page, please use the following information:
- Permanent Residence: Select your state of residency from the drop down list
- Departure Date – Use tomorrow's date. Plans will go into effect at 12:01 a.m. on the day after purchase.
- Return Date – Use tomorrow's date. Coverage will remain in effect for one year from the purchase date.
- Trip Deposit Date – Use date of purchase
- Trip Cost - Enter the level of trip cancellation coverage you want to insure for the year - $2,500, $5,000, $7,500, or $10,000
- Dates of Birth - Enter travelers date of birth using format: mm/dd/yyyy
Schedule of Coverage and Services
Download the complete description of coverage for your state of residency.
(Note: Not available to residents of the state of Oregon.)
||Maximum Limit Per Person Per Year* |
||Trip Cost |
||Trip Cost |
|Baggage & Personal Effects
|Emergency Medical Expense
|Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains
|Accidental Death and Dismemberment
|Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Waiver
|Political & Natural Disaster Evacuation
|Non-Insurance Services |
|Medical & Travel Assistance
*Benefits are provided on an aggregate basis. The maximum limits are applied to the entire policy term (one year).
** Maximum of One (1) Occurrence Per Year.