Business travel is on the rise all around the world. And many business travelers spend a good part of the year away at trade shows, attending the latest business conferences, or scouting out new business opportunities. Given all the business travel scenarios in the U.S. and abroad, RoamRight offers business travel insurance for:
- Annual Business Travel - This type of plan is great for organizations whose employees frequently travel more than 100 miles from home.
- Business Flight-Only – This business travel insurance is great for low cost trips because it insures nonrefundable air fare expenses only.
- Corporate Travel – This is a standard style plan to protect the unique needs of this business traveler. Corporations can purchase this easy travel insurance to satisfy the Duty of Care for their employees.
- Expatriate (Expat) – This travel medical insurance covers the healthcare expenses of an employee living in a foreign country for an extended time period.
- International Business Travel – This extended coverage business travel insurance meets the unique needs of an employee on an international trip.
Select from the business travel insurance options above to learn more. Or, if you need some assistance, our representatives are standing by via live chat to answer questions and assist you with purchasing the best level of coverage. If you plan on taking other types of trips outside of your business ones, view all of our available travel insurance plans here.