Stay informed and stay connected. The RoamRight app has useful tools for help when you travel.
Download the RoamRight Mobile App
Before your next trip, download the RoamRight app to help you before and during your travels. As a RoamRight customer with an active travel insurance policy, you’re able to venture farther and travel smarter with the RoamRight app. When you download
the app, be sure to link your account to your RoamRight policy, using the policy number found on your Confirmation of Benefits.
Get the app at these locations
What can you do with the RoamRight mobile app?
Research Your Travel Destinations
- Create a list of places you plan to visit
- Learn about the security situation of your destination
- Find out about immunization and entry requirements
- Quickly locate embassy contact information
- View other important information about your destination
Be notified about events that may impact your travel plans
- See the latest travel alerts for your destinations – from an annual local festival or transportation strike to a natural disaster or terrorism event
- Receive alerts for events that occur in your destination or within a 100 mile radius of your current location
- View all alerts in real time, on a global map
Evaluate the safety and security of your destination country
- See where your destination ranks on a 5-point scale for safety and security
- Find out how your destination rates for crime, security services (police, etc.), civil unrest, terrorism, kidnapping and geopolitical threats
Securely store copies of your important travel documents
- Upload your travel documents, including tickets, passports, visas, etc. as easily as taking a picture with your phone
- Secure encryption keeps your documents safe, and allows you to access them if you log in using a different device
- In an emergency, help from the RoamRight assistance provider will be expedited with access to these important documents
Seek medical help in 7 different languages
- Communicate with emergency and medical personnel in seven different languages using more than 150 medical terms and phrases
- Audio and written translations are available in English, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (South America), French, Italian, German, Chinese (Simplified) and Japanese.
- Quickly and easily translate phrases such as “Please take me to a hospital,” or “I am having chest pains.”
Confidently purchase the medication you need when visiting a foreign pharmacy
- Find the local equivalent of your prescription or over-the-counter medications
- More than 3,000 medications are included
Manage your RoamRight policies
- Manage your travel insurance policy, view policy and coverage details
- Review confirmation of benefits
- Access your RoamRight ID card
Quickly and easily get emergency assistance and contact RoamRight
- Contact RoamRight’s 24/7/365 emergency assistance provider from anywhere in the world in the event of a travel, medical or security emergency
- Contact RoamRight’s customer service team for help with your travel insurance policy, claims, or other issues
The RoamRight App was a Silver Award Winner in the Online Travel Services category of the 2014 Travel Weekly Magellan Awards.