Major Tourist Attractions: London Eye, Stonehenge, Buckingham Palace, River Thames, Natural History Museum
United Kingdom Travel Insurance
Arch RoamRight offers travel insurance for U.S. residents traveling to United Kingdom. Whether you need travel insurance to help protect the expenses you’ve paid into your vacation, or short-term travel medical insurance while you’re in United Kingdom, we have several travel insurance plans for you to choose from. Get started by completing our quote form above.
About United Kingdom
The concept of the United Kingdom is confusing for many, but when broken down, it’s really pretty simple: four countries - England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland - make up what is known as the United Kingdom. These fair isles, located on the easternmost part of the Atlantic Ocean, have a whole lot to offer the millions that throng to their shores every year in search of culture, nature, and the quintessentially British traditions of fish and chips or afternoon tea
From the vibrant, multicultural capital London, to former industrial cities like Newcastle and Manchester that have been transformed through urban regeneration, traveling to the UK provides a little something for everyone. Quaint towns like Hereford and Harrogate are characteristic of the countryside towns that dot the nation, and the windswept, rugged landscapes of Scotland, dramatic scenery of Northern Island, and beaches that hide below cliffs in Wales are true feasts for the eyes. Traveling in the UK will reveal the answer as to why this small nation is such a big draw for so many around the world.
When you visit the United Kingdom you can:
- Attend the annual Highland Games in Aberdeen or Inverness, Scotland
- Walk back through time in the modern capital city of London
- Take some quiet time out in the Lake District
- Follow the path of the Beatles in Liverpool
- Go to a football (soccer) game and see what makes this national passion so important
- Hike through beautiful Snowdonia in Wales
- Visit the always transforming city of Belfast in Northern Ireland
- Punt along the River Cam in Cambridge
- Castles, castles and more castles!
Address: 24 Grosvenor Square
London, W1A 2LQ
Phone: (0)20 7499-9000