Major Tourist Attractions: Grand Palace, Ko Samet, Wat Pho, Wat Phra Kaew, Patong
Thailand Travel Insurance
Arch RoamRight offers travel insurance for U.S. residents traveling to Thailand. Whether you need travel insurance to help protect the expenses you’ve paid into your vacation, or short-term travel medical insurance while you’re in Thailand, we have several travel insurance plans for you to choose from. Get started by completing our quote form above.
Once a relatively unknown tourist destination, today Thailand is one of the top tourist countries in the world, with Bangkok being regularly ranked as the top most-visited city in the world. So what draws people from all walks of life to the Land of Smiles?
For many first time visitors, it’s the famous beaches of southern Thailand and the frenetic but always capital Bangkok that initially lures them. But they soon learn there’s a lot more to this always changing country than the postcard images.
The south of Thailand truly is an island paradise, with something for everyone – from the very popular Phuket and Ko Samui to lesser-known islands like Ko Adang and Koh Chang. Here the pristine waters are interrupted only by magnificent boulders erupting
out of the water, natural skyscrapers in an otherwise unmarked landscape. To the north of the country those memories of the beach fade as you enter the jungles around Chiang Mai. Discover more about the indigenous peoples who call the mountains home
and eat some of the best food in the country.
Of course you can’t forget Bangkok, the City of Angels. This metropolis has inspired millions from the likes of Joseph Conrad to James Michener; and it will inspire you too. From the labyrinthine night markets, the vibrancy of temples and palaces to relaxing,
luxury accommodations, Bangkok appeals to nearly every type of visitor.
Exciting experiences in Thailand include:
- Visiting an elephant rescue center in Chiang Mai
- Standing on top of the colorful Wat Arun in Bangkok
- Tracking the country’s royal origins in Thonburi
- Sample amazing food wherever you go
- Chill out on the beaches on Koh Samui
- For the ultimate in luxury, stay at one of the top hotels in the world, the Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle
- Take a cruise around Thailand’s famous islands
- Travel to the inspiration for the movie Bridge on the River Kwai
- Get lost in the organized chaos of Khao San Road
Address: U.S. Embassy Bangkok
120-22 Wireless Road,
Bangkok, Thailand 10330
Phone: 351-21-727-3300 or 351-21-094-2300