Major Tourist Attractions: Upolu, Temple, Alofaaga Blowholes, Biula Cave Pool, Aganoa Beach
Samoa Travel Insurance
Arch RoamRight offers travel insurance for U.S. residents traveling to Samoa. Whether you need travel insurance to help protect the expenses you’ve paid into your vacation, or short-term travel medical insurance while you’re in Samoa, we have several travel insurance plans for you to choose from. Get started by completing our quote form above.
Whether you lose yourself on a stretch of a white sandy beach or head inland to walk along rocky craters that rise above lava fields and rainforests, Samoa's relaxed pace is perfect for those who want to get away from it all.
Speaking both English and Samoan, and officially on ‘island time,’ leave your schedules behind you and succumb to the idyllic setting of the South Pacific.
Traditionally strong seafarers, follow a Samoan by boat to explore the bays and lagoons with crystal clear waters, perfect for snorkeling. While influences from New Zealand and Europe can be felt at the rugby or football game, it is through dance and
cuisine, or the tattooed greetings from the Samoans that make this island true to their Polynesian roots.
Sleeping in a hammock while being swung to sleep by an ocean breeze may be tempting, but visitors can find a range of lodging from tree house B&Bs to ocean-side resorts and rainforest hotels. The small islands make it easy for visitors to explore, whether
by day or by week, there is so much to see.
Here is a list of adventures that await you in Samoa:
- Hire a boat ride to snorkel the coral and sea life around Samoa.
- Visit the Saleaula lava fields that sprawl 20 square miles.
- Eat a noni fruit, bought right from the farmer.
- Brave a traditional tattoo: the p’ea for a male (from the knees to ribs) or a malu for a woman (knees to thighs).
- Drink a koko samoa, a Samoan coffee.
- Watch the lava flows on Savai’I.
- Explore the lush plantations of cocoa.
- Climb 472m to Mount Vaea’s lookout over Apia.
- Surf the waves of Aganoa Beach, or just watch the surfers from a beachside bar.
- Explore the black sand beaches and waterfalls at Mu Pagoa.
- Watch the water rush through the Alofaaga Blowholes.
- Dive into the crystal blue waters of the Piula Cave Pool.
Address: 5th Floor
Phone: 685 21436 / 21631 / 21452 or 22696