Major Tourist Attractions: Saint-Jean, Gustavia, Grand Cul de Sac
St. Barths Travel Insurance
Arch RoamRight offers travel insurance for U.S. residents traveling to St. Barths. Whether you need travel insurance to help protect the expenses you’ve paid into your vacation, or short-term travel medical insurance while you’re in St. Barths, we have
several travel insurance plans for you to choose from. Get started by completing our quote form above.
About St. Barths
This French Caribbean island is famous for its casual chic culture, stunning beaches and is known for being a playground for the rich and famous. At only 8-square miles, St. Barths packs a wide variety of adventures into it’s small size. From designer
shopping boutiques and world-class restaurants to secluded beaches and hiking, St. Barths has a little something for everyone.
The capital city of Gustavia wraps around a picturesque harbor full of mega-yachts and is lined with charming French cafes and upscale shopping. On the opposite side of the island, near the airport, St. Jean is a diminutive strip of colorful boutiques
and beach bars that has been compared to St.Tropez. St. Jean is also home to the exclusive Eden Rock Resort, a great place to stay for a true St. Barths experience.
If the pricing doesn’t scare you, dining out in St. Barths is a delicious experience. The island boasts some of the best French cuisine this side of the Atlantic. It also has excellent delis and markets where travelers can pick up local delicacies such
as blood sausage, fish soup, spiny lobster and of course French wine and cheeses.
St. Barths doesn’t disappoint when it comes to postcard-perfect beaches. It has over twenty magnificent white sand beaches around the different parts of the island. The beaches are uncrowded and it is fun to spend an afternoon beach hopping. Topless sunbathing
is allowed on all beaches, however naked sunbathing is prohibited on St. Barths but occasionally some people break this law. All beaches are open to the public.
With its elite rich and famous atmosphere, St. Barths offers all kinds of activities, including some that won’t break
- Relax on one of 22 postcard-perfect beaches, all open to the public.
- Watch planes land at the famously short St. Barths airport.
- Shop for designer stores in charming Gustavia.
- Watch the sunset in Lurin from one of the hilltop cafes.
- Collect seashells from the Shell Beach behind Gustavia.
- Dine at one of the excellent French-inspired restaurants.
- Explore Anse à Colombier - This spectacular beach, once partially owned by the Rockefellers, it’s very secluded since the only ways to get here are by boat or on foot.
- Hiking and Horseback riding - There are numerous trails that will take you to beautiful out of the way places.
Address: Wildey Business Park
St. Michael BB 14006