Major Tourist Attractions: Moscow Kremlin, Kizhi, Red Square, Saint Basil's Cathedral, Hermitage Museum
Russia Travel Insurance
Arch RoamRight offers travel insurance for U.S. residents traveling to the Russian Federation. Whether you need travel insurance to help protect the expenses you’ve paid into your vacation, or short-term travel medical insurance while you’re in the Russian Federation, we have several travel insurance plans for you to choose from. Get started by completing our quote form above.
About the Russian Federation
Russia may be the largest country in the world, but few take the time to explore the country outside of Moscow and Saint Petersburg. Those that do find a country full of beautiful scenery and inviting people.
Outside of the two largest cities, Russia has a bit of something to offer everyone. In the middle of Siberia is Lake Baikal, the world's largest freshwater lake by volume. The lake is surrounded by small Siberian villages with friendly people ready to
help a weary traveler.
No matter how beautiful Moscow is though, Saint Petersburg is even more striking. The cultural capital of the country, Saint Petersburg combines the best of Russian and European culture to create a dynamic and vibrant city.
In the south, Sochi, home of the 2014 Winter Olympics, is a fantastic destination year round. In the summer, Russians come to the country's only sub-tropical beach town. In the winter, the fun moves from the seashore to the mountains with fantastic skiing
available for all skill levels.
No matter where you visit in Russia, however, you're unlikely to ever look at the country in the same way again.
- Stroll through Red Square in the heart of Moscow
- View the embalmed body of Vladimir Lenin which has been on display for 90 years
- Take a dip in the frigid waters of Lake Baikal, the world's largest freshwater lake
- Soak up the sun in Sochi, Russia's most popular beach resort and 2014 Winter Olympics host city
- Traverse Russia's expanse on the Trans-Siberian Railroad
- Marvel at the beautiful architecture in Moscow and Saint Petersburg
- Explore Siberia's former capital of Tobolsk and see its beautiful kremlin
- Pay your respects to the Romanov's at their death site in Yekaterinburg
- Ride the world's most beautiful subway system in Moscow
- Check out the military history of Russia's quirky Pacific Ccean city of Vladivostok
Address: Bolshoy Deviatinsky Pereulok No. 8
Moscow 121099, Russian Federation
Phone: 7 (495) 728-5000,
Fax: 7 (495) 728-5090