Major Tourist Attractions: Dunn's River Falls, Dolphin Cove, White Witch of Rose Hall, Bob Marley Museum, Blue Mountains
Jamaica Travel Insurance
Arch RoamRight offers travel insurance for U.S. residents traveling to Jamaica. Whether you need travel insurance to help protect the expenses you’ve paid into your vacation, or short-term travel medical insurance while you’re in Jamaica, we have several travel insurance plans for you to choose from. Get started by completing our quote form above.
Rich coffees, dazzling sandy beaches, forested and cool highlands and some of the best adventure travel experiences in the Caribbean, it’s obvious why Jamaica is one of the most popular travel destinations in the region. One of the largest countries in
the Caribbean, it’s also the third largest Anglophone country in the Americas and has a long colonial history dating back to the 17th century. While still part of the British Commonwealth, Jamaica is a fully independent country and one that promises
a tropical getaway unlike any other you’ve enjoyed.
Jamaica first came under British rule in 1655 and didn’t achieve independence until 1962, creating a unique culture over the centuries of English influence. A curious mix of people and traditions, you’ll find yourself watching cricket one day, eating
spicy jerk chicken the next and finishing up your trip listening to live reggae music – a genre that was invented on the island.
Sure, Jamaica’s unique culture offers visitors a Caribbean experience unlike any other, but ultimately the beaches and outdoor activities are what draw many visitors to this beautiful island.
In addition to catching some rays, only in Jamaica can you:
- Drink some of the best coffee in the world where it’s produced: Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee.
- Trek up the daunting but exhilarating Dunn’s River Falls.
- Retrace the musical heritage of Bob Marley through the clubs and street corners of Kingston.
- Enjoy cool drinks and a warm sunset at Rick’s Café in Negril.
- Live out your own “Cool Runnings” moment with a one-of-a-kind “bobsleigh” experience in Ocho Rios.
- Enjoy some time exploring the island’s magical highlands.
- Visit the stunning Rose Hall estate and see if you can spot its famous ghost, the White Witch of Rose Hall.
Address: 142 Old Hope Rd, Kingston 6, Jamaica
Phone: 1 876-702-6000