Major Tourist Attractions: Western Wall, Sea of Galilee, Masada, Dome of the Rock, Church of the Holy Sepulchre
Israel Travel Insurance
Arch RoamRight offers travel insurance for U.S. residents traveling to Israel. Whether you need travel insurance to help protect the expenses you’ve paid into your vacation, or short-term travel medical insurance while you’re in Israel, we have several travel insurance plans for you to choose from. Get started by completing our quote form above.
For anyone with a love of history, Israel and the Holy Land could not be a better destination. The small country which backs onto the Mediterranean Sea is the spiritual and historical center point of many religions and cultures and a fascinating country
While Hebrew and Arabic are the official languages of Israel, the mix of pilgrims and immigrants mean many European and old world languages are spoken with English as an unofficial alternative language for most the population. Influences from all over
the world can be felt in the cities, from ancient Jerusalem to modern Tel Aviv.
The history is complex and complicated but Israelis live relatively simple lives. It is almost a shock to visitors how easy everything is, and how relaxed travelling Israel can feel. Whether you find yourself exploring the vast emptiness of the desert
dunes, floating in the super salty Dead Sea or finding ruins of the Roman Empire, you’ll find a destination to suit your travel style.
Hotels in Israel range from beachfront resorts and seaside spas to camping in the wilderness. Most travelers spend time in Jerusalem, the Dead Sea and Tel Aviv with transportation in this small country easy to arrange.
Here is a list of adventures that await you in Israel:
- Explore desert craters in Machtesh Ramon
- Shop the old markets in Jerusalem’s ancient quarters
- Follow the holy trails in Jerusalem, Galilee and Nazareth
- Shop for fresh falafels and hummus in the Carmel Market of Tel Aviv
- Enjoy a cold Goldstar beer
- Peer over at the city of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives
- Visit the Church of Holy Sepulcher, the said place of Jesus’ crucifixion and burial
- Stand beneath the Wailing Wall
- See the sunset behind the golden roof of the Dome of the Rock
- Walk among green terraces of the Hanging Gardens of Haifa
- Explore one of hundreds of museums across the country
- Soak up the sun in a resort, like in Tel Aviv
- Relax at the spas or in the salty waters of the Dead Sea
Address: Ha-Yarkon St 71
Tel Aviv-Yafo, 63432