Major Tourist Attractions: Plaza de Mayo, Plaza Del Congreso, Mar del Plata, Iguazu Falls
Argentina Travel Insurance
Arch RoamRight offers travel insurance for U.S. residents traveling to Argentina. Whether you need travel insurance to help protect the expenses you’ve paid into your vacation, or short-term travel medical insurance while you’re in Argentina, we have several travel insurance plans for you to choose from. Get started by completing our quote form above.
Argentina's reputation precedes it: elegant cities, juicy steaks, and full-bodied red wines. For visitors, the country definitely lives
up to those promises and more. As one of the largest countries in the world by land mass, it offers everything from high-brow culture to awe-inspiring nature.
Buenos Aires is of course Argentina's showstopper - a vibrant, European-style city with elegant cafes and a nightlife that extends past dawn. Here you can sample most of what makes Argentina so popular, from the flowing Malbec to the daring tango dance.
Further afield visitors will find much more to explore, from the vibrant central wine regions to the German culture and alpine villages of the south. Finally there is the surreal natural beauty of Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego.
While very safe to visit, the economic and political situations in Argentina are in constant flux. Visitors may find it more economical to travel with US Dollars and exchange them after arrival. While English is only moderately common, travel within Argentina,
whether via plane or bus, is quite easy and enjoyable.
Some unique experiences you can only have in Argentina:
- Dance until dawn at an underground club in Buenos Aires
- Be awed by the massive Iguazu Falls, then cross overland to Brazil for a second view
- Catch a life-and-death-serious soccer club game
- Winery hop in Salta or Mendoza
- Search of Argentinean cowboys in the central Pampas region
- Eat a perfect asado, an Argentine barbeque consisting of costillas (ribs), flank steak, lomo (tenderloin) and chorizo
- Sip piping hot yerba mate, Argentina's signature drink and national obsession
- Gaze at the immense Perito Moreno glacier in Patagonia
Address: Av. Colombia 4300
(C1425GMN) Buenos Aires
(54-11) 5777-4354 (During Business Hours);
(54-11) 5777-4873 (After Business Hours)