Major Tourist Attractions: National Park of American Samoa, Manu Islands, Pago Pago Harbor
American Samoa Travel Insurance
Arch RoamRight offers travel insurance for U.S. residents traveling to American Samoa. Whether you need travel insurance to help protect the expenses you’ve paid into your vacation, or short-term travel medical insurance while you’re in American Samoa, we have several travel insurance plans for you to choose from. Get started by completing our quote form above.
About American Samoa
With golden stretches of sand spread out underneath a backdrop of lush rainforests and mountains, American Samoa is for those who want a rugged island paradise. Officially part of the United States, you’ll feel like you’re on the American continent with
familiar chains in the capital of Pago Pago. English is widely spoken and the official language of the islands. Polynesia culture lives on, particularly in art and dance and especially social customs as well as friendly greetings of ‘Talofa’ on nearly
every interaction with a local.
The friendly demeanor of the locals, along with the stress free lifestyles, make it easy to kick back and relax while on the islands.
Accommodation in American Samoa is simple, and can be found on almost every island. An inexpensive network of buses make it easy to navigate through the forest-lined roads to your next island paradise.
Here is a list of adventures that await you in American Samoa:
- Bird watch and island hop to the mini island of Fatu ma Futi, home to many exotic birds.
- Snorkel the pristine waters and coral reefs of Ofu.
- Try not to get scared of heights as you hike along the massive sea cliffs of Ta’u.
- Explore the remote beaches and lush rainforests of the National Park of Samoa.
- Visit the typical indigenous villages of Upolu.
- Ride the inexpensive bus system, with locals happily telling you their life stories.
- Check out the Samoan street art and sprawling graffiti art in Pago Pago.
- Brave a traditional tattoo, in geometric Polynesian styles.
- Discover where most of America’s tuna comes from, with a tour of a tuna cannery.
- Soak up the sun, with deserted beaches across the coastline.
Address: 5th Floor,
Accident Corporation Building,
Phone: Business Hours: + 21631, 21436, 22696 and 21452
After Hours: + 7771776 leave a message, the Duty Officer will return your call.